- You speak English fluently, love teaching and being together with people?
- Your dream is to be self-employed and teach English to children, adults and/or senior citizens? You would like to start your own business as a teacher in English?
- You would like to teach English – either full or part-time?
- You love to work with children and teach in a way where they learn while playing? Try our syllabus for a course complete with the material that you and the kids will most certainly enjoy.
- Your target groups are adults and/or senior citizens who are keen to learn or improve their English?
Then being a trainer in English could be the ideal (new) challenge for you.
We offer the complete material for a language course. Having completed our course you will have a fine range of material at hand. This will not only enable you to plan and prepare your own course but help you to create a stimulating, supportive and active learning environment in which the needs of each student can be met.
You can prepare your course in a professional way – and you have rehearsed your first teaching unit already.
Contact us! We are looking forward to getting in touch with you!
What can you expect? / FAQ:
- What is my professional concept for teaching English to adults and/or children?
- How can I turn my teaching unit into a lively and stimulating event that everybody will enjoy?
- How can I make grammar points more attractive to my audience?
- You are already teaching languages and looking for new ideas?
Here is the answer to your questions:
Buchholz Language Training will show you simple techniques that will enhance your talents as a teacher. Both you and your students will enjoy interesting, attractive and stimulating classes while at the same time improving their English.
Learning a language is great fun!
Teaching a language can be even more fun!
Interested? Call me or send an Email. I am looking forward to meeting you.